Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dinner at Al-Shams & Party at Calamba,Laguna.

Had Dinner at Al-Shams Bf , were looking for a Good indian/middle eastern cuisine one of our favorites so there,everything is really spicy. Any , still got so bloated after :))



I ordered a Mild Chicken Beryani , the food is really delish ! :))


Im done eating , Mom & Dad is still not yet finish.


Then we head off to Calamba,Laguna for Mayor Amante's Birthday Bash , a family friend. The place is really huge ad beautiful.Staffs have their own room and pool, then for us vip's too. Really had an awesome weekend :))


I didnt had a chance to swim because of my menstrual period,so i ended up staying on our room. Still fun :p


When my brother and sister-in-law arrived at the venue they gave me a Jollibee meal coming from the birthday party that they attended,thats sweet :)


Heading off home , Bonded with my cutiepatootie Nephew.






No comments:

Post a Comment