Friday, October 28, 2011

Pigeon Baby Wipes:MY MAKEUP REMOVER

So,I ran out of makeup remover and its really a big problem for me because i really use makeup alot. Then luckily i discovered this Pigeon Baby Wipes from my Nephew's things.He has two different types, the johnsons baby wipes and pigeon.

Actually those wipes are used for baby azlan's hygiene especially when he pupu haha. Compared to makeup removers,babywipes has milder chemicals and its alot cheaper too.

I first tried the johnsons wipes on my face , i didnt like it . It only removes a bit of my makeup, & its mahapdi when it touches my eyes.

You can buy Pigeon Babywipes for php199.00 for two ! You have 90 wipes on each pack , and i tend to use  two wipes to fully remove my makeup  :) Compared to other makeup removers ranging from 400+++ this is really a good thing to buy,MONEY SAVER.

FACT :

*Ph 5.0-naturally gentle
*Natural chamomile oil,with gentle and soothing properties is an excellent  natural skin cleansing agent to soothe and protect the delicate skin of your baby.
 *Ph level 5.0 best suited for optimal cleansing while retaining the overall skin moisture balance.
 *So gentle it can be used daily even on hands and face.
*Thicker durable wipes with added softness for a gentle touch of loving tenderness.
*Pigeon wipes are microbiology tested to ensure superior hygene & quality

I REALLY CAN RECOMMEND YOU THIS :))




1 comment: