Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Something from a chinese drugstore


So this is a short review about this certain product coming from a Chinese drugstore.

I always see my grandmother use it,she has diabetes so some wounds are not easy to heal,but after days of using it,her wounds is dried up and healed.
One night mom introduced it to me and said that some of my aunt's and uncle' is using it for skin asthma,pimples, itchiness and other skin stuff. Im like "OH SHIT ! I NEED THIS"
I have this kind of allergy that when i get to eat lots of egg my ears will start to itch like hell and sometimes it hurts really bad coz' its swollen.FACT : (i can eat at least 6 eggs a day:) )

So yeah i bought one for myself at SM SOUTHMALL,GROUND FLOOR,and its about php50 only ! So affordable , really a good buy.

Its cream base and it smells good :) Helps in drying out your acne's and some itchy thingy too. Good thing is,It has no side effects coz' its herbal. Bad thing? i cant read the label itself.HAHA ! :)) Its worth a try.


Youtube : AttitudeMakeUpByKAT ill be happy if you subscribe :))
Twitter : xoPUSSYKAT

No comments:

Post a Comment